Monday, April 27, 2009

Episode 4 - A New Blog

While I've got some photos converting over from RAW files, I thought I should begin my first entry here. I decided to start this blog to sort of track the progress of my photography. This past December I bought myself a Canon Digital Rebel XSi. I'd been really enjoying taking nature photographs, but all I had was a 3.1 megapix point and shoot camera. The pics I took looked nice, but they would have been so much better on a good camera and could be blown up. I also had many people comment on how good my pictures were. So I thought that I would treat myself to a nice camera and perhaps start selling some "fine photography" online. I've been spending the past few months learning the camera and much more about nature photography. I think I have a few shots worthy enough to try to sell them, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment