Tuesday, January 25, 2011

So far, so good…


Ok, so it’s only the third day of my 365 project, but I’m feeling pretty good about it so far. I was afraid I’d have difficulty coming up with new shots and not just shooting around my apartment on days when I don’t go hiking or biking. It’s been easier than I expected so far.

The first day I managed to catch the sunrise and took a nice shot of that. Yesterday while running along 48th St., I saw a cool shot and was able to capture it on my iPhone. Today at work, I saw a cool shot and grabbed my Canon PowerShot SX120 IS. I always keep the PowerShot with me when I go to work because there had been times in the past when I wished I had a camera on me, but wasn’t about to start taking my dSLR with me.

So three days – three different cameras – three very different photographs. I think 365 is manageable. Keep up with my 365 project on Flickr here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/9143496@N03/5388276007/

No comments:

Post a Comment